Release Date: 2018-01-01
Sand Solutions Limited has created a Privacy Statement to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy and the protection of all persons who provide personal data to Sand Solutions and its affiliates. Sand Solutions recognizes a global marketplace where users may access our Website, Products or Cloud services from anywhere in the world.
This Privacy Statement describes the ways we collect information from and about you, and what we do with the information, so that you may decide whether or not to provide information to us. If you have any questions about our Privacy Statement, please contact email@example.com.
What We Collect and Where
When you sign up for our service, we will ask you to provide contact information such as your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, product and service selections. If processing payment by credit card, we may ask you for payment information such as credit card number and expiration date.
We may also ask you to provide certain geographic information about your organization, such as countries where employees are located, office locations, etc. Geographic information is obtained to ensure access to our Cloud services and provide routine maintenance and support coverage. You do not have to provide this type of information to use our service if you do not want to.
If you contact us for customer support, we may also ask you for information about your operating system, software and other technical matters. We may use this information to help diagnose problems with our servers and network or your use of our Cloud services.
For the purpose of this statement, the term “visitor” includes visitors to our websites who are not yet customers, those who become customers, as well as those who do not become customers.
You may visit our Websites in any of the following ways:
- By using your browser to navigate to our Websites;
- By viewing an advertisement displayed on a third party website (ex. Google);
- By viewing an email that is served content by our or a third party web server.
When you visit our Web site we may capture your IP Address, time of and duration of visit, and time and duration of the pages on our Web site that you view. We may tie this information to the personally identifiable information we have about you.
If we send you an e-mail, we may include a marker that will allow to identify e-mail that is opened and viewed.
Sand Solutions Limited utilizes internal ticketing and change control management solutions that are stored on Sand Solutions servers and governed by this Privacy Statement.
Host and Backend Infrastructure
Sand Solutions Limited does not utilize 3rd party application hosting services for storing your data, such as Amazon AWS, Google Cloud Storage, Microsoft Azure, etc. The use of such services makes it difficult to determine the actual location where your Personal Data is stored.
Use of Personally Identifiable Information
We will use your personally identifiable information only as follows:
- Process your service requests, handle orders, deliver products or services, process payments, communicate with you about orders, provides access to secure areas of our Cloud services, and to enable us to review, develop and continually improve the services and offer we provide online.
- To announce special offers or provide other information from time to time via e-mail. We may also send e-mail announcing special offers by our third parties, but we will not provide the third parties with your e-mail address or other personally identifiable information. If you do not wish to receive these e-mails, you may opt out of future e-mails at any time by following the instructions included in the e-mail.
- To improve our service and the marketing of our service. For example, we may use the information we gather from user surveys, geographic data and web site visits to help us improve or target our Web site and visit, or customize your Cloud service.
We will not provide any personally identifiable information about you to any other person other than:
- a law enforcement or regulatory agency at their request;
- a person or company who acquires our business;
- third parties who perform services on our behalf (such as payment processing or consulting), subject to the third party agreeing with us that it will keep your personally identifiable information confidential; or
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates, subject to your approval AND the third party entering into and being bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement with Sand Solutions Limited.
We absolutely do not transfer or sell your information for inclusion on third party e-mail or other marketing lists.
Security of Your Information
Sand Solutions is committed to industry best practice approaches concerning security measures to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information in our possession. Visitor information is encrypted during transmission, our company databases are accessible only by persons who have entered into and are bound by a confidentiality and nondisclosure agreement with Sand Solutions Limited.
Use of Non-Personally Identifiable Information
We may share aggregate statistical data about our customers with third parties, such as advertisers or suppliers. This aggregate statistical data will not identify you personally.
What is Personal Data (or Data)
Any information regarding an natural person, a legal person, an institution or an association, which is, or can be, identified, even indirectly, by reference to any other information, including a personal identification number.
What are Cloud Services
Sand Solutions Limited makes services available on demand via the Internet from our internal servers as opposed to being provided from a company’s own on-premises servers. These services are provided as various subscriptions listed on our websites, http://www.sandconnector.com, http://www.sandsolutionslimited.com, or https://www.sandworkspaces.com. We do not collect personal data from your use of our Cloud services. We may share aggregate statistical data about your use (ex. # of customers using a particular Cloud service.)
What is a Cookie
- help us recognize visitors as unique visitors (just a number) when they return to our websites;
- tailor content or advertisements to match your preferred interest;
- avoid showing visitors the same advertisement repeatedly; or
- compile anonymous, aggregated statistics that allow us to understand how users use our Website or Cloud services.
We cannot identify visitors personally in this way. We gather this information for internal use only and will not authorize the release of this information to anyone outside of Sand Solutions Limited.