Many of Sand Solutions Limited’s prospective clients already have an IT team but have ERP, HRIS, and CRM systems in place that, for any number of reasons, are not meeting all of their requirements. Some prospective clients already use Deltek® software products but are struggling to take full advantage of its capabilities or wish to interface with other products from multiple vendors. We deliver consulting services for companies using Deltek® that include:
- Deltek® Product Suites installations and implementations;
- Ongoing staff augmentation for maintenance of Deltek® products;
- Data migrations and integrations with third-party systems;
- System architecture design and development;
- Secure private, dedicated hosting with SOC1/SOC2, HIPAA, MA-201, and PCI-DSS compliance.
A big part of our focus is on system integration. We believe that the generation, collection, and analysis of financial data and management information should be a by-product of the work you do for your customers, routinely.
We have successfully implemented and integrated hundreds of Deltek® product suites. As an Independent Software Vendor we are a provider of “cutting edge” technology to businesses, offering both systems and design assistance to integrate Deltek® with:
- Document Management
- Human Resource Management
- Customer Relations Management
- Business Intelligence Management
- Manufacturing Software
- Banking, Currency, and Treasury Software
- Regulatory and Audit Applications
- Database Management Systems
- Authentication Management
- Other ERP Systems
To ensure that client applications are implemented smoothly and efficiently, Sand Solutions provides on-going project management throughout installation and migration of the application software. As part of any implementation or migration process, Sand Solution consultants will work with your team to understand how to maximize the return on investment from the software. Once the application software and infrastructure has been fully implemented Sand Solutions will review and update it to align it with your business’s requirements.
The implementation services include:
- Overall Project Management with well defined roles, responsibilities, and milestones
- Provide multiple hosting options that include complete hosting at the Sand Solution data centers with on premise support or a hybrid combination
- Support through application tailoring and best practices to help assure compliance and performance reporting
- Application upgrade support assuring updates do not impact daily operations
- Management reporting including system performance and optimization
With a wide network of affiliate and partner relationships, Sand Solutions is the one stop for implementation support.
At Sand Solutions we ensure your IT infrastructure and systems are fully managed on our servers replacing the need for high personnel costs. We’ll maintain a constant review of hardware and software requirements to assure these systems are current and operating at maximum efficiency. Our team can easily migrate your services between applications.
Security is one of our highest priorities. Rest easy knowing your data is protected and secured through backups and our recovery processes.
Our systems can support hybrid solutions: a mix of on premise and in cloud applications. If you use multiple cloud solutions, multiple application sources, or in-house developed solutions, we can build a custom integration for them to work together.
To ensure your systems work smoothly between one another, we design, code, and implement custom programs specifically to integrate with application packages and between hybrid solutions. When new or upgraded software is released and implemented into your infrastructure our team develops scripts and test scenarios to verify it works with existing systems properly. Further, before implementing any new software, we create a sandbox or test environment to test the application first to see how it is accepted.
Save time and money! Combining the expertise of Sand Solutions and our Alliance Partners, our knowledge level of Deltek® products is unsurpassed. What truly sets us apart, however, is our proven ability to apply Deltek® solutions appropriate to your specific business requirements. With our rapid implementation and our focused training we will give your people the skill and confidence to hit the ground running.
Our Alliance Partners offer efficient government contract accounting solutions. Our combined experience with DCAA allows us to help you prepare for Accounting System Reviews, perform contract close-outs, detail incurred cost submissions and much more:
- Setting up Chart of Accounts to segregate Direct, Indirect and Unallowable Costs.
- Job Cost Accounting.
- Indirect Cost Pools and Allocation Bases.
- Indirect Rate Computations.
- Timekeeping System and Labor Distribution Requirements.
- Unallowable Costs.
- Setup a DCAA compliant accounting system as per GAAP and FAR.
If you are using or implementing Deltek® products to handle your accounting functions, our accounting experts will help you take it to the next level further help you with the following:
Design and Analysis
- Analyze existing organizational functions, operations, and results to recommend specific areas and actions for improvement.
- Indirect cost pool design.
- Design of project, account and organization structure.
- Design of chart of accounts architecture and indirect rate development.
- Preparation for migration to a more complex accounting system.
- Customized reporting solutions.
- Full Accounting & Finance implementations between Deltek® and non-Deltek® systems.
- Post-implementation evaluations of your system.
- Core module training.
- Customized training for Deltek® products.
- Customized IBM Cognos® Web training.
Reconciliation and Troubleshooting
- Analysis, reconciliation and troubleshooting.